St. Louis Chapter 7 Attorney
Give Yourself a Better Financial Future
Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Lawyer in West County, Missouri
At The Law Office of James B. Day, LLC, we believe that every client should have the information necessary to make informed, responsible decisions about his or her financial future. Our law firm is not simply about filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy. We will make sure that filing for bankruptcy is your best option and that you are comfortable with your decision.
There are few decisions that have the ability to impact one's life as much as filing for bankruptcy. For many people, however, bankruptcy is a helpful solution to getting out of debt and getting their financial life back on track. For others, bankruptcy may be too drastic of a step, and debt negotiation may be a better option.
Chapter 7 bankruptcy can:
- Stop creditor harassment,
- Stop garnishment proceedings and
- Fight repossessions
- Begin rebuilding your credit
To find out if bankruptcy is the correct decision for your situation, contact our firm for a free consultation, where we will discuss your circumstances and arrive at a comfortable decision.
Who Can Benefit from Bankruptcy?
Many people who should or could take advantage of the help a Chapter 7 bankruptcy offers don't because they feel their debt is something to be ashamed of, or that they need to work through alone. There are many reasons why debt may have accumulated quickly and why bankruptcy may be the best option:
- A divorce has caused excessive debt, especially for parents who have to pay out high amounts of child support
- A business may not be as successful as planned, and are facing debt liquidation
- Investment decisions may not have been successful
- Parents who have invested in a kid's business
- Creeping expenses from increases in the cost of energy, food and other necessities
If you are facing a judgment or a garnishment, if you have tapped out all of your resources, or if you are still up to date on your payments but you are at the breaking point, you need help from an experienced bankruptcy attorney. Contact The Law Office of James B. Day, LLC for experienced Chapter 7 bankruptcy protection.